January 21, 2010

...Tiger Shirts and Mash-Ups...


Last semester, I had an English professor that really liked ^this Tiger shirt. Now my best friends both have this SAME professor for English this semester. I encourage them both to not only read my music blog and jam to the tracks, but they should also flaunt this shirt in many an English class.

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present the first-ever Official Music Blog of DJ Shamen. I will be posting original Shamen tracks as well as some mixed tracks that I pick out. All of these mixes are rough copies as well. In other words, these songs are the first live versions that I created.

enjoy the first few mixes of the semester.


DJ Shamen - Best I Ever Warped

DJ Shamen - Fidelity Ain't Nuthin' But a G Thang

DJ Shamen - The Reward is More Rhiannon


-jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment